- No drivers are required. Plug it in, and it works on Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7 or Linux or any other system that supports a standard USB keyboard and/or mouse.
- Can be used in parallel with existing keyboard and mouse on your PC.
- The Twiddler uses a multifunction NavStick to control mouse movements and clicks using just the thumb.
- Java based Configurator to graphically add, edit and delete chord mappings.
- A single macro can be as large as 32,768 characters.
- Supports 1,020 separate chords.
- 2MB Flash Disk to store different custom chord configurations or any other data you may have.